Locations: Wilmington, NC
We offer our full-time employees a fantastic, comprehensive benefits package that includes Competitive Base Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Term Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance, Educational Assistance and much more
- Reports to: Facilities Management Field Specialist
- Perform Preventive and Corrective Maintenance in assigned stores.
- Manage resources (Vehicle, parts inventory, tools, etc.) as presented in Policies and Procedures.
- Follow and support all company policies and procedures.
- Use knowledge and ability to proactively prevent and resolve refrigeration and other maintenance issues.
- Communication with Store Management to maintain facilities.
- 5+ years commercial /supermarket refrigeration experience (Proficiency with parallel refrigeration racks)
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Technical school certificate or Formal Refrigeration and HVAC training.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Universal E.P.A. Certification.
- Computer Skills
- Minimum 50lb. weight lifting requirement
- Experience with DDC controls
- Great understanding of complex electrical control circuitry and related devices
The following items would be a plus:
- Proficiency with CPC E2 controls
- Experience with cooling towers and secondary fluid systems
- Understanding of psychometrics as applied to a supermarket environment