CTI Foods is currently seeking a Process Controls Technician to support their facility in Wilder, Idaho. The company offers a stable work environment (food companies are able to endure economic downturns with very little, if any impact), family and professional growth focused benefits, and diverse challenges in the daily work routine.
- Candidate must be able to execute small and medium sized projects supporting system design, , component specification and documentation management
- This position requires a working knowledge of process control hardware, instrumentation, and software specializing in PLC-5, SLC500, Logix5000 PLC platforms as well as RSView ME and RSView SE.
- The candidate must be able to effectively troubleshoot existing systems
- Perform the day-to-day maintenance activities including all preventative maintenance
- Evaluate existing production lines and implement process improvement projects when needed
- Candidates need to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience involving software development and testing for process controls and related automation applications
- Experience in Food and Food processing industries are strongly preferred.
- Pay is DOE