Maintenance Technician Level 5
Maintenance personnel must possess expert skills in maintenance and repair. They are responsible for day to day maintenance of a facility as well as its equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis (dock doors, freezer doors, etc.).
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on forklifts including inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of schedules maintenance procedures.
- May assist in performing minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- 4 or more years of maintenance experience
- Knowledge of PSM
Must possess a valid driver’s license and a 3 year driving history that is acceptable to our auto insurance carrier.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to stand; bend; stoop; walk; use hands, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Required to lift up to 50 lbs. on an intermittent basis. The employee is frequently required to stand, bend and kneel with alternate sitting. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a warehouse and outdoor environment. Frequently visits a refrigerated warehouse environment with temperatures ranging from 30 to below zero. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Able to communicate with diverse personalities
- Good understanding of warehouse operation procedures and policies
- Skilled in all types of building and equipment repair (such as electrical, hydraulics, refrigeration, etc.)
- Seven TPC skill certifications
- HVAC experience preferred.
- Presents a professional, positive and helpful attitude at all times when interacting with customers and co-workers Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to work in unprotected outdoor area’s
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math