Ammonia Client Manager
AMS Mechanical Systems Inc.
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a 50 year Mechanical contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration and nuclear industries (PMT).
During its 50 year existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi discipline and multi market MEP contractor with more than 500 employees. This growth combined with our diversification, the increased utilization of technology and fabrication has brought many new challenges to our workflow and operating process’s.
As part of our long term strategic plan and strong vision for the future we have decided that it is in our best interest to hire a Client Manager. The Client Manger will report to the General Manager (Ron Sage).
- Focus area will be Industrial Refrigeration, Chicagoland area.
- Management and growth of existing customer relationships.
- Development of new customer relationships and opportunities.
- Industrial Refrigeration Service (Ammonia, Freon and CO2) experiences a plus.
- Proposal development & document management.
- Estimating of Preventive Maintenance opportunities and small to medium scale retrofit projects.
- Project Management of Preventive Maintenance accounts and small projects.
- Inner company business development; working along with all other business development groups.
- Participation in industry functions.
- Current or previous work experience as a Sales Engineer, Project Manager within the industrial refrigeration industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial refrigeration industry and how it impacts food processing, bottling, baking, warehousing and other industries associated with the production, storage, packaging, and distribution of food products.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and phone skills.
- Possess estimating and sales capabilities, which are necessary for proposals, closing deals, and customer retention.
- Proficiency with MS Office and internet use.
- Sophisticated networker and a member of (or willingness to join) applicable industry associations.